Saturday, March 10, 2012

Contacts

Since the last time I posted about my contacts ,I have been waiting for replys from the orginizations that I had picked, but I haven't had anything yet.I have had many newsletters from my orginizations and I have posted them on the blog for all to read and see.The orginization I picked that was not international is ChildCare Education Institute (CCEI). I am a big fan of this orginization.I think every person who works with children should subscribe ,or ask their job to pay for a subscription.This site is a good educational tool.It offers courses as well as there work with children.Here is a sample.

CCEI Announces New Online 'Dual Language Learning' Professional Development Course


Duluth, GA/ July 22, 2011 - ChildCare Education Institute (CCEI), an IACET approved, nationally accredited distance training institution dedicated exclusively to the child care industry, is proud to announce the addition of a new course, Dual Language Learning in the Early Childhood Environment.

Roughly one out of six Americans speaks a language other than English at home, and many early care providers increasingly find themselves serving children and families from a wide variety of language backgrounds. CCEI's new course, Dual Language Learning, provides early childhood professionals with strategies and tools for helping young children develop language and early literacy skills in English as well as their native language. Participants will learn the benefits of "dual language" learning for young children along with key strategies for increasing family engagement and promoting rich, dual language development in the classroom.

Visit them at
http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=z6dwzybab&t=umyp5vgab.0.mqyw6sdab.z6dwzybab.92265&ts=S0640&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cceionline.edu%2F

No comments:

Post a Comment